My boyfriend had a thing of chew in his lip when we took our family Christmas pictures and you can tell. I think it might be too late to take new pictures, plus we don't have a lot of money. Any options at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO ....HE COULD OF AT LEAST SPIT IT OUT FOR THE PICS.....
    Anonymous

• Slap him!! What an idiot, couldn't he have gotten rid of it for the pictures.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• wait wait... is his name buba? buford? junior?
    Anonymous

• You don't have to send out Christmas pictures. Sure, it's fun, but if they're not right, then don't send them. Or if anyone says something, say it's an ink stain from the printers.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• OMG....Jim Bob?
    Anonymous

• Some places can do them from a computer, same day service. Just call around. Have someone take a picture and take the picture to the photo lab. Try Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• My husband chews too and I would just send them out the way they are. He's the dumb one that left it in there!
    outofmymind26

Answer by outofmymind26 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Always drink your beer, or soda from a glass.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Bubba, Buford, Junior or Jim Bob....You are all to funny. I think his name is Buford Jim Bob Bubba Jr. LOL
    Anonymous

• Kill him! WTH was he thinking? I mean come on! Crop his ass out of the pic lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2009