matching bra and panties

OK i recently psted a question about how I have a very difficult time finding the right bra size. I am constantly struggeling betweens 34A's 32B's and 34B's can never get one that fits just right. I am going this weekend to get a complete bra makeover lol. I started to think do guys really care if our bras and panties match? And how many of you guys match your bra and panties. I do it sometimes.How about you guys, Always, sometimes,never or maybe once in a while on accident. Let me know.

dandeecandi

Asked by dandeecandi at 10:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm a 40 F, so matching is the least of my worries.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do sometimes. (I'm in the process of starting my under attire over again since I'm too fat for my pre-pregnancy sets). I think it does look better, and even to your DH/SO it will look sexier. I can put on a pair of black lace panties, and a matching bra, and it instantly gets my DH in the mood. lol.
    Anonymous

• I never do. I don't think they care. I think they care more about whats underneath :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Mine cares sometimes, but I rarely match. I have 3 bras that I wear - all Victoria secret... because they fitted me and found the style that fits me best for what I was looking for. I have a black one, a beige one and a hot pink one (that one was just for me to make me feel good!) They are the only ones i wear and love them!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I rarely wear matching sets. It's not that I don't like to, it's just that I have trouble finding matched sets that don't have underwires. I don't do underwire bras. And DH doesn't care.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 1:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• You definitely need to be sized by someone who knows what they are doing. Whenever I buy new bras, I always buy matching panties because it makes ME feel good. However, I have more panties than bras so sometimes I'm not always matched. When dh and I are going out then I make sure they match. He doesn't care and most weekdays I don't, but I try more on the weekends when he's home more.

Answer by missanc at 12:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Really it all depends on his mood sometimes he's like mmm babe that looks so sexy when your panties and vra match but other times he could care less LOL
    Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I am a comando kinda girl, plus I wear a 36 J bra....they don't make pretty bra's in that size. I dont think it really matters.

luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 7:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I'm a 38d or 40 c depending on wear I buy my bras but my panties never match because I can careless and the only one seeing them is my husband and he doesn't care if they match or not.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I only match my bra and panties on special occasions or when I know hubby and I are gonna get hot and heavy that night and I try my best to look my best when I am getting undressed and feel like looking sexy under my clothes, my husband thinks i am sexy no matter what but sometimes it makes me feel good going that extra mile for him, and to get him excited:)
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2010