i am pregnant and never feel hungry! Of course i still eat but i find this so odd!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LUCKY! I was starving the last 6 months of mine. It's not odd though, everyone if different, just eat lots of veggies, fruit and protein. Don't forget your prenatal vitamins. :)
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i was the same way for the first 8 months of my pregnancy. its not odd but you probably won't gain alot of weight. which is good. i didn't.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way. I lost weight at first. I'm almost 36 weeks now, and I've just regained my appetite in the last month. And I still dont eat the way people think a pregnant woman *should* I just eat like a normal person now. lol
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It's very common. Just eat regular meals a day and your appitite and 'body sings' will come back soon.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I am starving and hate all food. I would rather be you. lol Everything I eat tastes disgusting or makes me gag. At first I thought it was morning sickness, but no such luck. I'm have very little morning sickness now, but still can't eat. I'm forcing myself to eat of course. I keep searching for the perfect food. Unfortunately once I eat something once or twice I can't stand it. I'm driving my husband crazy. lol
    Thankfully you only need an extra 300 calories to support a pregnancy in the second and third trimesters.
    Anonymous

• I am the same way. I could honestly not eat anything and feel fine. Of course I do eat because this is no time for fasting! lol
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2009