Your own Christmas present

Do you pick out your Christmas present from your husband/boyfriend? Mine would love for me to, but I like the suprise and the idea that he chose it.
Just wondering how many ladies actually do pick out there own or tell hubby what to buy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• Mine won't get me anything unless I tell him what to get.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• My husband wouldn't know what to get me if I didn't tell him. I give him a list of things I want and I let him choose which ones to buy for himself. I like the surprise to, so it is kind of dissapointing that I do vaguely know what I'm going to get. However, it helps him out to know exactly what I want, so it's cool.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I give my husband a list, and he'll buy me things from it, but he prefers to pick out things to surprise me, so I have know idea what I'm getting....but he always picks well.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I don't think I'm getting one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• One year i picked out a baby doll i wanted. i had to order it online. He don't know how to order online. It was one of the reborn dolls that look like a real newborn baby.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 5:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Also me and my husband exchange Christmas wish lists each year to make Christmas shopping easier for the both of us. We give each other ideas what to get. We just make out a list for each other, and we choose what we want to buy for the other.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 7:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I buy all of my own things & it works well for us. The year I gave him a list he passed it to his sister to do the shopping. He HATES shopping though & is often really tired once he gets home from work
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Mine is always at a dead loss as to what to get me, so I tell him what I want and where to get it! If I didn't he would end up getting me something "useful", like the iron and ironing board he got for me our first Christmas together--when there are very few chores in life I hate worse than ironing! No way is THAT going to happen again! I picked out a beautiful, full length red tartan plaid robe with matching slippers this year. Since he doesn't like messing with the computer, he stood over me while I ordered them for myself, so now I know what I'm getting and that it's something I want and it will be the right size and everything. It's better for everybody this way, in our house.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My husband picks out my gift every year. This year we aren't buying each other anything, though.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Well let's pu tit this way eveyr year I tell him what I want. He never gets what I want. So he gives me a presnt form him and this year I actuallu spent some money on me and got a wii fit and a rockin Coach purse.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2009