progesterone issues ??

so i know my body doesnt produce enough progesterone to keep a baby so my doc monitered my levels and saw they were going down and put me on progesterone he said that my levels went down but not horribly low it just wasnt where he wanted to see them so i have another ultrasound on mon. has anyone else had this happen to them i have had 2 misca. before i had my daughter in which i had to take proges. supplements to keep her but also why wouldnt the doc give it to me right away ? plus he didnt even look at my bloodwork results until i came in for my next appointment so i thought maybe everything was fine so now i am looking for a new doc too

kanng83

Asked by kanng83 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe he wanted to make sure that it was in fact your progesterone levels, I dunno I am in the same boat though, although I had one miscarriage, and have almost lost this one, two weeks ago, then he put me on them. As far as him not looking at bloodwork, he may have been comparing levels and the previous week he didn't have anything to compare to, I don't know. I'm shooting in the dark and trying to help. :) good luck I hope all goes well!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009