have any of you seen zack and miri make a porno?

i just watched it, only cause my dh who had already seen it with a friend bought it, and said it was really funny. i think in the beginning it was pretty funny, but after that it wasn't. it got kinda boring. and i'm not really into nudity in movies much, and i knew there would be some in this movie obviously,but it wasn't too bad i guess. i was just wondering if anyone liked this movie. i've heard from so many peopel that it is funny and a good movie, but i couldn't really get into it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Saw it in the theater, thought it was hilarious. Not everyone likes those types of movies.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i saw it and liked it. the part where they had sex for the "porno" was really well acted and kind of a turn on hahaha
    Anonymous

• Kevin Smith movies are kind of a aquired taste. I love him but some people dont get it. He's kind of...odd.
    Anonymous

• I really liked it.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I saw it when it first came out on DVD and I thought it was great! It was so funny and really cute how they fell in love and made a business out of the whole thing hehe
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It was a decent movie, not as funny as I had hoped it would be though. It was rather boring, kind of predictable though. It was rather dissapointing, but that's what you get with most all movies these days.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i heard it sucked but id like to see it
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I thought it was funny. Not amazing on my list of all time favorite funny movies, but it is better than alot of crap out these days.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I saw it and thought it was hilarious.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 4:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2009