How do I bring up that I want another baby?

I've been hinting around to him, like for example.. my cousin just had her little girl about two weeks ago, and on the way home I was saying things like, "member when Bentley was that little? it makes me want another one!" but he just says, "yeah.." he won't really talk about it, but I don't really know how to just come out and tell him. Our first was unexpected, and a complete surprise! but he's a great dad, and he loves being a dad. We have talked about having more, just not now. My son is 18 months now. And I really want another one :]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• let the 2nd 1 b like the 1st 1 UNEXPECTED & a COMPLETE surprise 2 HIM...lol i'm more than sure that he'd welcome the new baby with open arms & a heart filled with nothing but love ..don't talk about it b about it...lol
    GOOD LUCK & u have my blessing 4 am immediant conception..lol
    divana973

Answer by divana973 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• thanks a bunch! but we use condoms now, and i dont really know how i would con him into not using them anymore.. haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Why are you hinting? Why can't you be direct? "Honey, I would really like another baby. What do you think?"

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yeah, the hinting doesn't work, even if the hinting is like hitting them on the head with an anvil! lol You have to come out with it. Men just don't get that you REALLY mean that you WANT a baby NOW! So talk to him. You already have a son and have talked about kids in the future so just bring it up like, "ya know that convo we had about kids, well, I was thinking we could start trying now... what do ya think? Cause I would really like to have another baby soon." Good luck!
    Anonymous