any last minute gift ideas that are cheap?

I have hardly any money this year, and my fiancee is pretty picky. He likes music though. I waited till the last minute, because i had to make sure our daughter was taken care of, and we have both been so busy with school and work. I want to do something, even make him something. I just don't have the time to sit and think.Any ideas would be appreciated!

cwaters13

Asked by cwaters13 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• My dd downloads songs from online and burns them to a CD for her bf.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I 2nd what admckenzie suggested, and what about a scrapbook of pictures of the two of you, my husband always love when I bake his favorite cookies......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• maybe sit down and write him a love letter, ya know when our parents were our age they wrote love letters to each other and i know my mom still has them i try to take the time once and a while to write my hubby love letters when he goes out of town for work i put them in his away bag, he loves finding them and reads them til he knows the words by heart (he says when he reads em its like in the movies when they do the voice over lol and he can hear me saying these things to him, i know it sounds so corny but thats what he says) my hubby keeps every letter i have written him its something that doesnt cost a thing and shows how you truely feel
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2009