I missed something, who is matswife, and what did she do?

I see people talking about it all the time, what happend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1) she lied about not having any christmas presents for her child to be entered on a list to get presents sent for her, even though she later admitted that she DID have enough presents, she just wanted more
    2) she made fun of a mom who had an angel baby, asking the mom if it was her who killed the baby
    3) she was a drama whore who liked making stupid posts for attention

and no i wasn't here for the entirety of it, so i don't know the details, i just caught the end and that's what i heard.
    i did see her making fun of the mom, however. that was just low.
    Jaqitron

Answer by Jaqitron at 2:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• she said she wanted to strip she is shorter so every1 started making fun of her because of insecurities they have about themselves

she puts ALL HER BUSINESS out there, but to me i don't care, its the internet

i think A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE on this site need a break from cafemom, once you start bullying on the internet, that is just signs that you need REAL friends and a REAL life

_mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 12:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I don't know if I've ever even seen her? Was the post about stripping today? So...people were just making fun of her or what? There are a lot of bullies on here, and it's ridiculous...BUT sometimes people ask for it. I don't know about her, though, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE on this site need a break from cafemom, once you start bullying on the internet, that is just signs that you need REAL friends and a REAL life.

I completely agree!!!
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• *OP HERE*

I heard something about she was making fun of someone for killing a child?

But ya, this cyber bullying is getting old. You would think that a bunch of grown women would know how to be mature. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• * OP HERE*

Ya that is wrong of her to act like that towards that poor mom with the angel baby. Im sick of the bashing, but really, if you are going to be an attention whore like that, you deserve what you get
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2009