New Year's Plans?

What are you planning on doing for New Year's Eve? It would just be fun to know what you all do.

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 12:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• I can tell you what we do every New Years Day! My husband, daughters, and I plunge into the ocean with hundreds of others in our community to welcome in the New Year!
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 12:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Burr! FUN! I can't believe it, but I have NO plans for new years. We'll be with family Christmas, but DH has responsibilities new years, so we'll be here in our lonely little town away from our family.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have to work on New Year's Day, so my plans for New Year's Eve are a quiet dinner with my DH and son, and an early bedtime. I have to be at work at 6:00 A.M. I'm good with this, it pays double time!! Yay!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• We will probably go the local church who has gospel singing from 8 till midnight. Then at midnight we bring in the new year standing around the church in a circle holding hands while praying.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 5:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• We usually don't plan anything special... we will get a couple of bottle of champagne and after our 8 yr old goes to bed we will watch a movie or 2 and toast the new yr in....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It depends on several things:If I get a "B" or better on my final exam for Healthcare Acandmy for my CNA classses and if I can find a sitter,you betcha I'm gonna go out.The CNA classes have been a test or a quiz about everday,so if I get a good grade,I'll so be ready to go out & party.The final exam is the day before New Years Eve and I believe I find out on New Years Eve day.

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My anni. is the 30th so, we are going to New Orleans on New Years Eve to party and see concerts. New Years Day we are going to the Sugar Bowl football game. We are going to be partying like crazy. I can't wait. We finally have a Big Date ... Yay! We will return home on the 3rd. The 2cnd is stay in bed day in New Orleans and have a chef come in and cook for us on the patio. It has been 5yrs. since we had an outting & we have been married now for 8yrs. This is something new to us partying in New Orleans. My hubby has the plan. LOL....I just love it.....~Robin
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2009