NEED HELP!! NEW MAMI PRT 2 lol

Ok sorry im kinda new to this cafemoms.. she sounds a little congested an i take her boggies out.. and still i hear it i had called her doctor and they said they cant do anything she doesnt have a fever.. and with the feeding her to much thing.. she crys and when i give her the bottle she acts as if we never feed her. but i feel its to much she 7 weeks and we give her 4 oz ever 2 to 4 hours and and sometimes 6 hours throu the nite.. but i just feel its a lot. my mom says its fine but she throws up so i dont know .. i burp her all the time during and after feedings.?? please help im a new mami!! and my husband dont know wat to do eather?

Luvbeinamami5

Asked by Luvbeinamami5 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You cannot overfeed a baby, when she is full, she wont cry anymore and if she fusses after feedings rock her and give her a binky to keep her saliva going and her digestive juices going. rock her for about 10-15 minutes and she probably will stop spitting up. If she keeps spitting up maybe you need to change her formula because some babies cannot digest certain formula types.
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I haven't experienced this, but you can do some searches online to find other forums. You can look up this topic in your groups to see if anyone else is experiencing it. When you say throw up, how much is she throwing up? Would you say she's throwing up a significant amount of her feeding? I know someone mentioned a pacifier, if she's just needing to suck. Also, bottles tend to deliver milk quicker than the breast does, so she may be getting too much too fast. Hang in there! I know that things can seem scary and impossible sometimes, but these babies grow and change so fast that lots of problems resolve themselves quickly. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Is she throwing up or spitting up? There is a huge difference in the two. And ALL of my kids were taking 4oz at least by they time they were that age, so that doesn't worry me at all.
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 2:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Shes throwing up she didnt this morning thank god but yea its not a whole lot but to me i feel she does it more then she should be cuz i now baby throw up now and then but it seemed like it was almost every feeding? but she like gulps it down like we dont feed her ..lol
    Luvbeinamami5

Answer by Luvbeinamami5 at 7:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• read the advice on the other question. did you check nipple flow? does your bottle vent? are you tipping it too much?
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2009