Should I add him?

This guy was my friend for like 10 years... his sister is my best friend. He is in a band and they were in town playing a couple years back. I went out with him when I was younger but was too young to even kiss him. When he was here we had been drinking and he was holding my hand, kissing me and we ended up doing it. The next night he was playing and when I saw him, he ignored me. I haven't talked to him since... popularity got the best of him that second night I guess. He sent me a request on facebook and I was wondering if I should add him. I hold grudges but not sure if that's what this is or if I should let it go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Let it go. What's the outcome you want? If you hold a grudge you'll get a negative outcome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• let it go, sometimes things like that come back on you, but if both of you can be mature and leave it in the past, you may be able to be friends, or at least civil.....
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2009