is it wrong?

My babys daddy has lost it. Stealing, lying, and abusing me.
He claims he will fight for custody, but so far nothing.

My current boyfriend is in love with my 11 month old girl.
I have never seen something so beautiful. There relationship could bring a tear drop to your eye.

She calls him daddy and we try to get her to call him buddy, but recently we talked about letting it go and having her call him daddy.

IS that wrong?
Her biological father doesnt see her anymore period.
What do you think?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 1:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• How long have you been with this new boyfriend? I think it's bad to introduce kids too soon to a boyfriend. When I met my husband I waited 7 months before introducing my children to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Well i moved in with some friends to get away from the ex, and he lived here.
    So me and my daughter share a room with this guy.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 1:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• How serious is your relationship with your current boyfriend, are you going to marry him? If marriage isn't even a thought yet I would wait on telling her he is daddy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I dont ever plan on being married but we do have a future planned together. It is serious.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 1:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Get marrried then your dd can call him daddy. Do things the proper way or else you bf won't have respect for you and can leave at any given time. Its your dd I'm thinking about in going attached to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2009