What is your most embarrassing moment?

One time a flagged down the ice cream truck so I could get my son a popsicle. As I reached into my coin purse to get some change my spare condom fell out and hit the ground. The ice cream guy didn't see what it was at first so he said "oh you dropped your....." as he leaned out of the truck and looked at the ground. Then when he saw what I had dropped he says uh uh uh thing. I could have died!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son came marching out into the living room with our "toy" buzzing away and my cousin was over for a visit! We all had a gut buster laugh over that one!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• i made a "fluffy" while my man & i was doing the nasty :o( He didn't say anything until we were talking later that day,lol.

_mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 1:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My mom walking in on DH giving me oral sex. *blushes*
    PrettyInPink09

Answer by PrettyInPink09 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• lol PrettyinPink, I would die!! that is the most intimate situation to be in IMO!! I'd rather get walked in on during regular sex than oral!! how embarrassing!!

When DH and I were dating, I was giving him a BJ and farted LOUD. And we were both laying on his bed, but I was on the side of him so my butt was up closer to his head. So embarrassing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have soo many lol..

but soemthing that still makes me blush is something that happend when i was 16 ....I had a boyfriend who I was soo into..we just started dating..he was soo gorgeous....anyways I sat down beside him and I farted really loud...I think it was even worse because I had tiny shorts on ( maybe it made the smell come out sooner lol ) ..i smelled horrid..he got up and move across the room lol.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have a lot of them.

The one here recently was when I had people over for chili and game board night. Our big dog decided to go hunting in the dirty clothes hamper and proceeded to find my ugliest pair of panties. He came into the middle of the living room tossing them in the air like "LOOK WHAT I FOUND"  I told him to "drop them" but did he?!!!! NOoooo, my big dog wanted to pick up my granny drawers and play the "catch me if you can game"  My best friend tricked him into going into the back yard. Oh gawd I was so embarrassed. If it had been just my small group of every day friends I wouldn't have cared but a couple of my friends brought over their new boyfriends. Ugh, least they won't forget the night of two ladies chasing around a big dog to retrieve a pair of granny drawers.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• When I was babysitting a boyfriends kids and mine for the first time, and my own son pulled a toy out from under the couch that wasn't his, loudly exclaiming "LOOKIE MY SWORD!" and thrust it into the air proudly...
    I snatched it out of his hand and threw it into the kitchen SO EMBARRASSED I COULDA DIED...
    It all happened so fast none of the kids knew what happened-I'm talkin' CULLEN FAST, lolol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I was having a slumber party when I was like 13, my mom was/is an alcoholic. She came home drunk off her a$$ and 1st, embarressed me by asking if my friends wanted to drink, to spice up the party. Then awhile later, one of my friends had went to the bathroom, and came back to tell me my mom was passed out in the livingroom floor with her pants off. Ugh, i never forgave her for that. And still today, she wonders why I have so much hate torwards her.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 4:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• This would be a good time for my mind to go blank. But of course it doesn't. My most embarrasing moment was when I walked in on a friend of mine and her boyfriend having sex. In MY bedroom! I had a one bedroom apartment and she was moving in with me. (We were fresh out of hs.) Anyway, they both told me they were going to go put somethings away in the bedroom. Not thinking anything of it a few minutes later, and the door pretty much opened, I walked right in on them having sex. His hairy dairy in the air, right in my face while I entered the room. GEEZE! They didn't even know I had walked in, until I mentioned something about closing the door and having some sign as to what they were up, later the next day. Color me red!!!

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 5:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I was on my first week of a new job and had a horrible cold. My boss (the ceo of the company) called me into his office to ask me a question and as I stood in front of his mahogany desk an uncontrollable sneeze came out and I ended up blowing a big booger on his desk. I was like a deer in he headlights just staring at it.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2009