is your baby still awake?

mine is, we're having a bad night =(

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 1:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep. My son is 7 weeks and never seems to fall asleep until 1 or 2 am at night!
    lmjess

Answer by lmjess at 1:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• mine woke up briefly but thankfully she took her bottle and went back to sleep
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 1:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I'm sorry Hali Taylor :o( I am not looking forward to those new mommy days. I hope your night gets easier.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My whole family is sick. I am up with my little one. It shouldn't be too long before he is asleep again.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 6:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My daughter was like that for the first couple of months. Around 3 months she started falling asleep earlier and now goes to bed between 9 and 11 PM. Luckily my husband and I are both night owls so it didn't bother us too much. Good luck.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2009