I got this on my email today and I was wondering if its true or spam?

Congratulations karla!
You've been selected to participate in the new Weight Loss Product trial. The company just opened up 20 new positions this morning so we are extending this opportunity to you.In order to participate in the testimonial program and earn $1,500, you must meet agree to the following:1. Order the free trial from http://www.Dieting-Trial.com/approved
(There is a small shipping charge - about $3 - to insure people don't just order the product with no intentions of completing the testimonial program. This is our "insurance" that you complete the program.)
2. Take a "before" photograph holding up something with the current date so it is clearly visible in the photograph. This can be a newspaper or simply a piece of paper with the current date written on it.
3. Take the product according to the directions for a full 30 days.
4. Take an "after" photograph showing your weight loss also holding

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SPAM!!! I get e-mails like that for everything, even penis enhancers. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes I get those kind of spam too. Don't you just love the way you can lose weight, increase your bust, and enlarge your penis all at once!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Spam. Answer these questions...did you sign up for this? why would someone ask YOU to pay THEM for a trial?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• They get you for the shipping. They keep your credit card information and then when the trial is over, they charge your card for more supplies to be sent to you. Sneaky! They are counting on you forgetting to cancel before the trial is over.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• you have to ask?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Spam. Spam is bad for you. It has too much salt and it's yucky. All my spam email is for penis enhancement, but I don't need to enhance my penis. he he
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009