back pain

okay this is my 4th kid so i know the usual back pain. but this is to wear im walking looking at my toes. im 29 weeks prego. and i have no time to just sit. but do when i can. but its to the point of i cant walk and not sit down. its in my lower back and i feel as if im about to throw out my back. is it possabile. i can handle pain but this is just a pain in the butt. what should i do to help with pain and make it go away?

amberplus3

Asked by amberplus3 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get on the floor or even your bed if that's easier, on all fours, then lower your head towards the floor, so your bottom is sticking up in the air. This may make the baby move up alitle and relieve some pressure.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• getting a massage from a licensed massage therapist who has experience with pregnancy massage may help as well.
    fretzle_girl

Answer by fretzle_girl at 10:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• the cat and cow yoga pose can be a good stretch, get on all fours and let your lower back sink to the floor, then arch your back like a cat.
    A chiropractor is a wonderful thing too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2009