When you were little,

did you ever picture yourself being what you are today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO!! I am an engineer by degree and a mom by choice. I was a tomboy as a child and never saw myself having kids or being an engineer.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes, even as a little girl I wanted to be a mommy.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 6:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes, I've always been goal oriented, so when I set a goal for myself, I achieve it. I wanted to be a teacher and a mommy and move out of the wretched state of CA, all of which I've done. Now, if only I can only achieve the "win the lottery" goal. Note to self: buy a ticket.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:54 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Basically, yes. I always wanted to grow up and be a mommy...and I am!! And a mawmaw now, didn't think that far ahead! lol
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes. I always thought my mom's job was neat (she got to meet big shot country starts!) and she got to be a mommy on top of it. Now not only am I a mommy but I also have my mom's old job!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• A mommy, absolutely!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2009