Do you ever make box dinners?

What's your family's favorite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• not sure who makes it but it comes in a red box and it's mashed potatos, chicken in gravy and biscuits.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Well its not really a dinner, but Brandon & I LOVE the stouffers macaroni and cheese! CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT:)
    MommysRylanBug

Answer by MommysRylanBug at 5:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Once in a great while we have Annie's organic shells and cheddar (the first meal my then boyfriend, now spouse, ever made me), with peas and carrots.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Mine devours hamberger helper italian cheese and basil shells(something like that) it's pretty good.I used to about 10 years ago hate it.I don't know why but the last year it tastes good to me.I don't know if I changed or the way they make it has.Yes it's a thmbs up choice for the kids too.They like the red sace cheesy ones.(they seem to be sweeter)
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Every once in a while just for a change of pace, but I usually make a lot of casseroles using campbell's soup (cream of mushroom, tomato, etc.) Haven't really found anything that my family LOVES.

Answer by missanc at 8:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Hamburger helper-cheeseburger mac or lasagna flavor. That's not all I make, but it's a fav.

BandME

Answer by BandME at 11:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• The only boxed "meal" I ever make is mac & cheese (no one will eat my homemade, not even me). I don't do boxed "dinners" because they're full of sodium and crap and not very nutritional. I make meals similar to them but much healthier. My kids & I just have to have our mac & cheese once a week though, lol! When I do make it I add peas or green beans & tuna or chopped up ham.
    Anonymous

• Yes I do. Mac and cheese, hamburger helper. My son can make Hamburger Helper by himself, so I buy his favorite flavors.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2009