Do you ever wonder

What death is like? I mean really think about it? Where you'll go? If there is a heaven or hell? If not, what happens to you? Things like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. I know already what it will be like. Like a sleep, me totally unaware of anything or anyone and dreamless. I'll stay that way until I'm resurrected back to earth as promised..... xxx
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 6:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Sure I wonder about it, but I don't worry about it.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No, I don't wonder at all.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Nope.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Sure, I think about it. I think it's fun to imagine all the things I am going to be doing when I get back Home (at least, what I BELIEVE I will be doing). The only part of the actual death I care about is whether it hurts or not. I am a big whimp when it comes to pain, so I want to go fast and not feel it. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Once in a while I wonder about it. Mostly when I am gazing at the moon and stars, as they are our reminders of the energy we will return too in our universe:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I cant imagine going through life NOT knowing what your eternity will be like. "This" life is so short in comparrison to the after-life. Even if you say you dont believe in heaven or hell, dont you wonder once in awhile? And, what if you are wrong?

If I believe that I will go to heaven, and I am wrong, and my body "just dies", I am no worse off since it wont really matter. But, if I dont believe in heaven/hell, and I am wrong, that scares me!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 10:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Nope.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I wonder how Ill feel at the moment of death, like the physical/emotional aspect but nothing more than that. I dont worry about afterwards and its not something I ponder often. Just once in a blue moon the thought pops into my head.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I feel like I definitely know what happens to us after death. The bible gives me answers. However, I still get nervous, ya know.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2009