Do you believe there's life beyond earth?

I do, sort of. I mean were only one galaxy, it's hard to tell how many there are beyond us. There has to be at least one more planet like ours. If not at the same time, at least there was, or will be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Technology

• I think it would be very ignorant to think that we are the only planet with life, when there are probably planets so far away that we can't even see them. Scientists say that it's almost impossible for their NOT to be another planet with life on it. There may very well even be one that is almost identical to earth..and possibly so far away that we'll never make contact, or even know that it exists. They, however, may be much more advanced or much more behind us. It's really crazy to think about, actually.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Ya know what, I thought about this stuff about a week ago.It is kinda "out there", but some times I do get a bit lost in the curiousity of it all.I think as well as far as what about space and other planets.I mean it just goes on, and on so ya maybe there is other planets with some sort of life form, why not?Then I get my self back into doing some thing else and thats it.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes, I believe there is life "out there". There is a planet called Heaven which is God's home along with His Son, Jesus, several trillion angels and who knows how many people.
    Learner

Answer by Learner at 2:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I believe we have just a slight understanding of what is going on and to claim we know it all?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Like the grains of the sand in the sea.... are the worlds that are in our universe alone...

I think it would be foolish to ever say 'nay' to most anything of this nature ------ However, I prefer to believe that we are the 'chosen ones' ---- YAY!

*Smiles*
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 6:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010