If you could have one thing for christmas, anything at all, what would it be?

I would have to say.. a better relationship between my fiance and I. we've been soo distant lately its killing me.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 5:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• To have Christmas the way it was 50 years ago. When it was all about the family being together and grateful for what they had. Today Christmas is way to commercialized. It's not about the giving anymore, it's all about how much you get. I have tried to keep the spirit of Christmas in my house but it gets difficult when the kids see all the people going nuts spending tons of money and not appreciating anything.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 5:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• To have my baby stay a baby forever.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 5:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think ti would me having my brother-in-law not go to Afghanistan. He leaves Jan 2nd and will be gone for 1 year. It is going to be a very long year.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I would like for my whole family to just get together and have a great meal and talk about old times. We use to get together and a have a huge dinner and watch movies. This yr. I'm traveling to TX and I wish that we didn't live so far apart from my in-laws , but I'm happy to travel to see my great in-laws. I would love the meaning of christ to be the meaning of Christmas instead of everything being so, commercialized like it has for the past ten yrs. I know there are alot of childern that is very unappreciated with most gift's today. I like to make homemade gifts which mean more than just a fast gift. I use to run myself crazy , but now I learned to slow down my pace and send or give gift cards. Having a great meal with family is the best for me,,, you can share memories , but soon you forget the gift 's.... Memories cost nothing , but alot of laughs.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my mom back.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my inlaws to meet their first grandchild for the first time they live in japan
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 8:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• To spend it with my father, he has been deceased for 25 years, and I still miss him!

Answer by older at 9:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• to have the 173rd airborne division home , especially my Hubby
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• To have my daughter healthy and whole - free of seizures and communicating with us and the world around her.
    KLoret

Answer by KLoret at 9:26 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• to win the lottery...HA!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2009