Who loves 'em some Kings of Leon?

I just cannot get enough of this band. They rock my world.

dani2780

Asked by dani2780 at 5:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like them as well. They are always on the German radio stations. I tried getting the hubs to listen to them, but he isnt that interested.
    angelm2005

Answer by angelm2005 at 6:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I liked them alot more before they were super main stream. I use to see them here in Atlanta at very small venues & it was so nice being up close & personal. But, since they've sold out a bit, i'm not so crazy about them anymore. I'll listen to a song if it comes on the radio, but i definitely listen to them a los less since they sold out.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I USED to. But "Use Somebody" was WAYYYYY overplayed on the radio. Now no matter what song it is, I'm like "Oh...it's them again."
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I love older KOL, but their newer stuff is pretty great too. My favorite off their latest album is "Crawl" which doesn't get radio play yet. I'm glad that they are getting some radio play, but it'd be nice to hear their older songs on the radio too. The album Aha Shake is phenomenal, but the album Because of the Times blew my mind. Love that album. "On Call" is my very favorite song from KOL, but really they don't put out much bad stuff anyways.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I agree with samurai. I listened to them before they got big and well now it's not fun anymore. They played at VOODOO Fest 2008 and I was 1 in the crowd of 15 watching them play because no one knew who they were.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yeah. I saw them play at voodoo '08 too. Awesome! True they've sold out a bit, but ya can't deny their older stuff being da bomb.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2009