can someone help put my mind at rest please

i had a one night stand on october 31st and then had a period 11 days later which was completely normal and lasted 7 days i then got back with my boyfriend and had unprotected sex with him im hoping the babys my boyfriends because i've found out now im five weeks pregnant would i have been pregnant from october ??

PLEASE HELP

tashiimummytobe

Asked by tashiimummytobe at 6:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• No, if you are 5 weeks pregnant, you wouldnt have conceived in October. You most likely conceived in the second week of November. Good luck to you!
    angelm2005

Answer by angelm2005 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It is highly likely that the baby belongs to your Boyfriend. It sounds like the fling was too long ago and it helps that there was a cycle in between as well.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• well, i dont know if i can fully answer you question, but i can offer this advice...

i would try to go to babysenter.com, they have an due predictor, all you have to do is enter the first day of your last period and it will tell you what days you could have ovulated, which might be able to help you decided who the father is....

good luck!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 6:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Have you told your boyfriend about the one night stand? If not, then you should have that discussion and get a paternity test so he isn't responsible for your mistake. Hoping, just isn't good enough. I feel bad for the child - what a sad life ahead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Does it really make any difference? You are a single mother either way, and your baby is illegitimate either way. You are pregnant out of marriage either way, so to the child, it makes no difference. He is fatherless. Neither guy cares a hoot about the baby you are carrying. They were both interested in only one thing and that was their momentary pleasure. And to be honest, that's probably all you were interested in, too. It is the child who suffers most in these situations, but nobody seems to care a hoot in hell about them. All you are worried about is that you might get caught and lose your boyfriend. It makes me want to cry for a poor innocent little baby who had nothing to say about nor anything to do with your immorality but who will suffer the consequences of it for his/her entire life. Do that child a huge favor and put it up for adoption. It would be the one act that might bring happiness out of disaster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Honestly, who the hell do you think you are talking to this girl this way. She didnt ask you if you think the dad is going to be in the picture. She didnt ask you if you think the baby should be put up for adoption. Personally, I think you need to pull that stick out of your ass before you go bashing other people not knowing her situation. The kid isnt a bastard, he is going to have a dad. You need to take your Preaching ass to the religious post, and tell people about how horrible you think women are like this.
    angelm2005

Answer by angelm2005 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I would say it's your boyfriend's baby.....you had a period in between, and if your only 5 weeks pregnant then the fling was too long ago. One mom said you needed to tell you boyfriend about the fling....I don' t agree, WHY? What purpose would that serve? I'm sorry some of the mom's are judgeing you, but I guess you expected that from posting this question. Some people just like to kick ya when your down, make things worse...whatever......
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I love how people preach about immorality when you know damn well everyone has done something that could be considered immoral.

It's your boyfriends. Don't listen to the bible thumping idiots on this site. Morons I tell ya,.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• well i can say that my sister slept with 2 gusy to and told the one with the most money it was his(fucked up i know) test have never been made she has told the guy who claims the baby now but not the other guy she was prego so he has no clue it could be his.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• quit sleeping with men you are not married 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2009