Christian groups on CM

Are there any ACTIVE Christian groups here on CM? I am struggling with my faith and I would like to join a group for encouragement. All the groups I have looked at a dead or very very slow. If you know of an active Christian group that could help me find my faith again, could you pass on the URL?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• ANON...She didnt ask for a visit from the Jehovah Witnesses, she asked for an active CHRISTIAN group.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I really dont know, but there must be some. I would be interested in joining one too. Maybe I will look around and I will let you know if I find one =) ~ You can message me and we can start one.....heehee!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 10:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Do a group search here on CM.... most are open to look thru, some are not... ask some of your friends (whom follow the same religious path as you) what groups (if any) they are in and how these groups are....
    There are many Christian groups here on CM...

good luck in your search
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• christyg, she might want one, but you'll never know until you ask. I dont see anything wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• she asked for an active CHRISTIAN group

Exactly! That's why I thought it a good suggestion IMO. JWs are fine. Esp if you want something reliable. I had a few visits from them and it was a real help.

There aren't any particularly active groups on CM I do know that anyways. This section is as active as it gets on here.
    Anonymous

• Not so much a christian group but a good group to join is Religious Roundtable. Don't let the debates scare you away....there is TONS of learning there.

They have a forum of education as well.

Hope That Helps....and I hope your faith grows stronger.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94103
    Anonymous

• Here's a link for a bible study group -- something is usually posted almost daily.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/cbsg
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• The LDS Moms - Christian group is active. Most people in the group are LDS, but you'd be very welcome to join us. We talk about both religion and just normal everyday life. :-)

degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 11:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2009