VERY faint positive???

I took a test...okay, I"ve taken 4. One of the digital said "not pregnant" the other 3 were the first response and show a VERY and I mean VERY faint positive line...what do you think that means????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You might be pregnant? LOL How long since you had your period? There are many variable in one of those tests and the amount of hcg in your urine. as the pregnancies develope this increases. You may even have been pg and if something went wrong in the first days you would still have faint traces that might have shown on the stick. It may just be too soon. Wait a couple of days and take another or go to your DR and have them check you out.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• this is like deja vu for me.. in October I took probabl 5 tests because I was so confused!! I took a First Response and the test line was really dark and the control line was really faint...I took a digital and it was positive. Anyway, how long did you wait to look at the test? Sometimes it can have an evaporation line that looks like a positive line. Or, you may have taken the test a little to early and you don't have enough of the pregnancy hormone in your urine to make the line dark. I'd say take another test in a few days.. I know, the waiting sucks.. lol. Or, you could go see a doctor and have them do a bloodtest. Good Luck!
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• YES you are prego! & im jealous! lol Heres to a happy healthy 9months momma! Congrats!
    Anonymous