Did anyone get morning sickness with their first pregnancy but not with their second?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No my first pregnancy was great I didn't have it at all but now with my second i have it bad..lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I had horrendous "morning sickness" with my first, It was actually Hyperemesis but no one recognized it as such where I was living, so I suffered through 9 months of vomiting everything I put in my mouth, including clear water, Nine months of near-starvation, malnutrition and dehydration. It scared me so bad it was more than 6 years before I allowed myself to become pregnant again. With my second, I just had the the regular nausea and occasional heartburn of a normal pregnancy, no complications like the first time. Heaven, comparatively.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I had light morning sickness with my 1st, gradually getting worse with each pregnancy until I was sick 24/7 the entire 9 months with my 4th. Now I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my 5th and have had hardly any!

Answer by missanc at 8:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Mine was opposite...with my first everything was perfect and no morning sickness, but with this one I was sick everyday until I was 12 weeks :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I was the opposite. FIrst was a boy and second was a girl. Both were extremely happy healthy babies and still are at 2.5 and 4.5 years old.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my first 3 pregnancies i had no morning sickness, but with my 2nd i was a little nauseous. Now im preg with my 4th baby and had severe morning sickness for 15 weeks. I thought for sure i was having a girl this time because i was not sick with any of the boys, but come to find out im haing my 4th boy...Every preganacy is different as i found out.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• opposite. very little nausea with my first pregnancy, and pretty bad nausea and vomiting with my 2nd.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• OMG YES! With my first it was horrible the whole time. With this one #2 i get sick every once in awhile.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• If I wouldn't have missed my period, I never would've known that I was preggers, the first time. However, the 2nd, 3rd, and now 4th, have been nausea city!! Not so much in the morning, more in the evening. And I get heartburn so bad, if I eat or drink anything!!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• With the first, I had HORRIBLE "morning" sickness that lasted 24/7 until just after 22 weeks. With the second, I threw up once, I think.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009