Is it snowing where you are?

Wow, it's snowing here! I'm in WNC and they've been calling for 10 inches. I scoffed at that last night, because it's been....I don't know, 16 years since we had 10 or more inches. But I believe it now! Here it is, 2 hours after it started snowing, I have over 2 inches on my back porch and it's snowing HARD. They say it'll get harder early afternoon.

Yippee!!

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 8:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not yet, *excited*
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No snow here in Ireland, but it's pretty darn cold.
    My brother lives in England and his Facebook status this morning is "SNOW! EVERYWHERE!" - lol
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 8:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Oh, and I was not planning on getting out today in that "oh-my-god-we're-going-to-be-snowed-in-for-a-week" freakout that evveryone has, when they rush to the store. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I was out of pull-ups until 7 this morning, so I had to go out anyway. It took be about 4 minutes to get to the store, but I was there for an hour. Nice, huh?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• ladysavage:

*SIGH* I've always wanted to visit Ireland. When my husband went to Iraq, they made like 5 stops on the way in various countries. He called me once and said "I can't tell you where I am, just that you're going to be REALLY jealous." Later, he told me he had been to Iceland. I was like "wait, why I supposed to be jealous?" He said, "isn't that where you want to go?"

LOL. Nope! Not ICEland, IREland!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I wish :(
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• not yet. they are calling for 2 feet or more tonight and tomorrow! I live in southern WV BTW.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• nope here in Southeastern South Carolina it's raining. AGAIN! : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It isn't currently snowing, but we've got about 6-8 inches since Thanksgiving.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Sweet! White Christmas!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009