What is a good place to apply for a loan if you don't have really good credit? I am in good standing with my credits cards but my credit is not perfect. I need atleast a $9,000 loan.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• How about getting a low interest credit card with a $10,000 or more limit?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• p.s. OH and take a cash advance on the credit card

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• PP ARE YOU SERIOUS? Do you know how much cash advances are on a credit card? Geeze they are normally around 25% PLUS a fee, PLUS they start charging you interest as soon as you swipe it. PLUS most places will only let you take out $1000 at a time, so you'll only be paying the fee.... oh nine times.

If you HAVE to get a loan, make sure that you really need it. Like life or death emergency. Try credit unions for low interest rates.

Really your best bet though it to see how much you really need and then try to save up for it.

Check out the Dave Ramsey group on CM for more info.
    Anonymous