America rejects climate agenda?

America also isnt keen on Obamacare but do you think he and the admin care or are listening to what Americans want?

http://www.examiner.com/x-17412-Macon-County-Conservative-Examiner~y2009m12d18-America-rejects-Obamas-climate-agenda

the article cites Rasmussen polls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yes, he should totally govern by poll...**sarcasm**

He was Democratically elected , he makes the decisions....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• OP It doesnt seem any of them give a rip

Sweet so would you say it doesnt matter what Americans want?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Sweet, what it appears you are saying is that once we elect a president, he can do whatever he pleases. In that case, you should be fine with both Obama AND Bush, because that is exactly what Bush did and Obama is doing.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• They care about polls plenty when they are in their favor! I think they should about polls to a certain degree, if multiple polls from multiple pollsters point the same direction then they should give it a closer look.

There isn't one of them that can say they "didn't know" the people were against Obamacare or the climate "deal". The people have been loud and clear. The current crop in DC doesn't seem to care.

A democratically elected legislator(includes presidents) are elected to REPRESENT the people, not make the decisions based on their own whims and "we won".

At this point, I will be surprised if he finishes his term. There is a large and well funded group already planning impeachment, all they will need is the right congress in the 2010 elections.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I didn't want a war but somehow that managed to last years, now hasn't it? Aside from that childish remark I just made, people are sheep and will follow their Shepard to their demise at all costs. What does that tell you about what society wants?
    magoogie

Answer by magoogie at 11:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• So Obama has the right way?

LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

They should be making decisions that are best for the country, not best for his re-election. While I didn't want Bush elected the first time my biggest beef is that he was RE-ELECTED and that has more to do with the PEOPLE that voted him in...I already KNEW when HIS decisions would be..that's why I voted AGAINST him....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• There is no impending impeachemnt...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• The healthcare 'reform' bill ...best for the country?

What has he done so far that is has been 'best' for us?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• that is why I did not vote for Bush and Obama they make decision that are best for them and their friends to get re-elected. NOT WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT! We the people know what is best for us, they should listen to us.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2009