Is it ok for christians to watch soft porn with there husbands to get in the mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Something must be wrong if you have to look at other people to get in the mood..you should ask yourself why you guys can't turn each other on..maybe too much porn?

Try doing things for each other -- strip for him yourself, wear hot lingerie, have lots of hot foreplay etc. learn to turn each other on yourselves, or it will only get worse, you will become dependant on the porn, and that's not good for anyone.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Ok by who's standards? Are we talking morally,or biblically? I feel that what is done together as a couple is ok as long as it is not done alone.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• That is something for you and your hubby to decide. Not anyone else. You are going to get mixed feelings on it. Some may say that is just so wrong and other there is nothing wrong with it. It all just comes down to you and hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• First let me start by saying this: I am not christian.

The fact that you are asking indicates that you are not okay with it at some level, religious reasons or not. If it upsets you or makes you feel denigrated, tell your husband you are not willing to do it and you are not comfortable with him watching it either. Don't base your argument in religious believes, speak from your heart that it just doesn't feel right to you, period.

You don't have to do anything you are not comfortable doing or watch anythiong you are not comfortable watching, it is as simple as that.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Why not? Even Christians have sex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think it is wring to bring other people into the sexual relationship -- even if you are just watching them on the tv.
    Matthew 5:27-30
    Anonymous

• Yes anon :30, Christians have sex -- that doesn't mean you should watch other people have sex.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• You've got to search the scriptures on this. Asking us will not get you the answer you need.
    I don't feel its right to use someone else's sin and immorality just because its not a sin for us. God doesn't celebrate or bless that.
    But like I said, go to the scriptures. Seek and search.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I don't think the Bible should have anything to do with your sex life. Do you read it to get off? Prob not I would think. Someone already said it but if YOU not some million year old paper feel badly about it, that should be all that matters. Its ok to not like porn, and to like it, but if you feel even slightly off abou it you will let it come between you at some point.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes. There are some public movies that are soft porn! What you do with your husband is ok. Remember that the Bible wants you to be submissive so it just goes to show it's telling you to do whatever dh wants
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2009