Is 29/30 years old getting close to having pregnancy issues?

like health problems and such?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• um, no... you are not considered "higher risk" because of age alone till age 35
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I always heard at 35 that's when u start to have problem's.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I was 29 with my first and 32 with my second. Issue are different for every person and every pregnancy. You can have an aweful first pregnancy but a great one second time around or vise versa. It also depends on the health of a person. Yes Dr are going to say 35 but that really is not true. It is all different for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• 35 or older is considered advanced maternal age.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 10:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No. I had children at ages 29, 30 and 35, no problems at all. I'm 37 and expecting another one, again no problems. I'm in good shape and healthy as a horse so that may help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think it just depends on the woman and the pregnancy. Generally they say 35..but like I said, it just depends.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Even at 35 age-related health issues are uncommon. My OB said she didn't really start worrying about that until 40. At 29 or 30 the risks of any issues related to age are miniscule.
    Anonymous