Would you consider a guy dating a stripper to be a pimp?

I mean afterall, he is "pimping" his girl to get money for her pleasing other men, right? I have a cousin who is engaged to a stripper. I'm fine with that. But others in my family are not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not if it is her decision. Now if he was the one saying she has to then yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No. Many men who date strippers are insanely jealous and don't want her to be with other men. It was her decision to be a stripper but he was there to make sure no other man tapped that! They could look but not touch.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Well, he met her there, made her quit, then she went back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Do you know the definition of a pimp?

A pimp takes all the money that his hookers make. So, no, a man dating a stripper is not a pimp unless he is forcing her to give him all of her money.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Just wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• no, unless she gives him all her money. why would anyone Want to marry a stripper?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• nope if he is not selling her for sex he is not a pimp. he is a great guy not to hold her profession against her. Not every stripper is a whore. i wish them luck and happiness
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• uhh no,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• He's not a pimp. She's a stripper, which is not a prostitute. Now if she were stipping AND having sex for money that would make it a totally different situation. Dancing is a proffesion just like many others. If thats all she's doing then there shouldnt be a problem.

no, unless she gives him all her money. why would anyone Want to marry a stripper?

Why wouldn't you want to marry a stripper? Not everyone is going to agree with your proffesion no matter what youre doing. Would it be better if she pumped sewage all day and came home smelling like other peoples crap?? She's not sleeping with anyone and I think they have the right to be happy together just like everyone else
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No, i would not think he is a pimp. I would just think he is shallow. But, at least he found someone else shallow like him to marry, so maybe it might work out.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2009