35 weeks

Last night I couldn't roll to my left side at all. Everytime I did, my left side (Abdomen) started cramping, and couldn't get it to stop. Ended up sleeping on my right side or back almost all night. He' doing ok this morning, already awake and active so I know it didn't affect him, but it still worries me. IDeas? THanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry too much. Everything is all squished in your abdomen right now, maybe you just laid on something and it hurt... Was your little one pushing on your ribs or anything? I remember my son kicking my ribs and my bladder, maybe he was laying on an organ or two. lol. As long as its not a constant pain or a reoccuring one, I wouldn't worry.
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It is advisable to be on yoru left side, but being on your right for a night isn't going to damage anything. You and baby are perfectly fine.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• left side right side back WHATEVER is comfertable to you! unless you feel dizzy or some kind of unconfert laying on your back or right side your fine i slept on my back till i went into labor the baby probably had something jammed into your side and you laying on it just made it worse i wouldnt worry about it...your almost there mama get as much sleep as you can now because once the little one is out sleep is out of the question for the next 21 years ( atleast )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It is probably nerve issues. See a chiropracter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009