Presents for 22 months old

What to give a 22 months old girl for Christmas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm getting my 25 month old a play kitchen :) Clothes. Coloring book, finger paints, a little purse, magna doodle, tricycle, a rocking horse? - Chloe has one that she loves! Books. Hmm..
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my dd is 22 months too! She just got a play kitchen, a hand me down...she loves it. She also just got a baby doll stroller and loves it. For Christmas she is getting two dolls and a lot of accessories...bottles, diapers, paci's, a little toilet, and a cradle. She got clothes too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my son has so many toys i don't know what to do with them all, so i got him mainly clothes for his birthdya on the 22nd and christmas. we got him one big toy and some bath toys and thats it. i think it would depend on what the child likes to do, stack blocks, build with megablocks, play with dolls etc
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Very basic dress up clothes like skirts with elastic waists, small purses with velcro closings, plastic bracelets, etc. are fun, though I'd skip more complicated dress up clothes, shoes with heels, hard crowns, and stuff like that. Baby dolls and baby doll accessories are nice - there are quite a few now for ages 2 and up (I'd assume that was fine for a 22 month old). Character toys like Elmo are good. Little people sets, play kitchens and acessories (watch out for small items in sets or things that break easily), blocks/building sets, tricycle, my first scooter, playhouses, tents, books, puzzles, etc. My daughter got a Nintendog stuffed dalmation for her second birthday, and she really likes that. Play telephones are also great at that age.
    Anonymous