When is the best time to end it?

so he cheated 5 months ago. Marriage counseling didn't help. I am supposed to start individual counseling in Jan.. but i don't feel as if i am ever gonna get over it.. it seems cruel to say anything before the new year Christmas and all and his birthday is in a few days. I don't want him having bad memories around the holidays. when should i break the news.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• ..apparently he cheated and was breaking your heart and you worry about his memory....what is about you?
    Do you want to spend the holidays with him? Do you want to have a bad christmas and new year?
    It is just a guess but I get the feeling that you are not really done with him. You are still unsure and haven't decided yet if you should really go away.try to figure out that before you worry about his memory, which I would totally disregard in this case. Because when I am done, I am done. and gone, whenever.
    Wish you best of luck and try to make a decision from your heart and do not try to make at any better for him. Because whatever you are doing, it is a big decision and a lot of work too. Are you still in love and he? Or is it just marriage? You have to question a lot and maybe counseling just you will bring the truth. They normally know what they are doing and you may find out you should leave but it could also be wron
    Anonymous

• Don't worry about hurting his feelings. He didn't worry about yours when he was cheating. And you WILL get over it. You can do it.
    Anonymous

• He cheated, and you are feeling bad ?
    What do you mean couseling, did not help?
    with feelings OR Is he still cheating ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I'd tell him after xmas if there are kids involved but before the new year. I think the new year is a great time to start over.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I agree with admckenzie..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Try the counseling before making a decision.
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't worry about hurting his feelings. he wasn't thinking of your feelings when he cheated. screw him.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2009