How often does your LO get the hiccups?

I'm 33 weeks and she seems to get the hiccups like 3-4 times a day and they last about 15 minutes....she's reallllly low too, so it feels weird on my pelvic bone lol

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't remember DS ever having the hiccups... but he was in there head-down, but face-up, so I may have just never felt it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I'm 22 weeks, this one hasn't gotten the hiccups yet, but I can't wait, I loved it!!! My other two got them alot. It's the lungs developing, just enjoy it!!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Oh, and the hiccups don't bother them in utero, not like it does once they're born, LoL.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Every day and a few times a day too! And to comment on rachell9503 i have to disagree! lol my dd gets very mad and starts punching and kicking after the first few minutes
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 2:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2009