charting question....

my period is due in about 4 days and I am charting my cycles using TCOYF.... I noticed that my cervix is high open and soft.... does that mean I could be pregnant or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you were pregnant then your cervix would be tightly closed.

Maybe you are ovulating later than you thought? Do you have EWCM too? Other than that, not sure.....
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 8:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• well, I'm already on day 34 of my cycle. My cycle last from 30-40 days, but this month I wrote that my peak day was day 22.... so I'm not sure. Also, I have been having creamy cm, cramping, nausea, headaches, lower back pain, innsomnia, and I'm VERY tired! maybe stress? I don't know.
    Anonymous

• If you think your peak day was day 22 then you could go ahead and take an HPT. Sound like your symptoms could be pregnancy but also of a period although sometimes it just feels "different".

You say you are charting, did your temp go up on day 23? You can message me your chart if you'd like, it's up to you....

I charted for a LONG time!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 12:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2009