Croissants

I bought a bunch of croissants yesterday for a party I'm going to tonight. I was wondering if there is anything that could go with them, such as... a spread(besides butter), or something to go on them?

mom2twingirl797

Asked by mom2twingirl797 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ham salad is good on them :)
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• chicken sald, any lunchmeat on the is good! I like just btter, Smoked salmon cream cheese and onion is tasy too. the only thing stopping you is your imagination.
    I really like mayo, smoked turkey, red oinio, Avacado and sprouts!. MMM Or ham, egg and schhese for breakfast.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Egg salad (boil eggs, peel, chop, chop celery, add black pepper, squirt of mustard, some mayo or miracle whip - mix & eat).

Sliced cheese & lunch meat.

Dried beef & cheese spread (Cube velveeta, the big one, mix with a can of evaporated milk, microwave til all melted. Quickly stir in an egg, the heat of the cheese will cook it so stir fast. Stir in chopped up dried beef - ham would work too. Serve warm or cold).
    Anonymous

• Honey butter, or Nutella which is a chocolate and hazelnut spread. Chocolate croissants are delicious. If it were me and it was a buffet affair, I'd put the nutella in a bowl, provide a bowl of honey butter, and stack the croissants around them. Right before I left I would precut the croissants in half so all the guests have to do is open them and fill them and not have to worry about cutting them open. I know you aren't interested in butter but strawberry butter is good as well. All that is is jam and butter mixed together. Sky is the limit, and Good luck!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2009