Did you ever feel like you were behind in everything?

For the last two years, I've either had no luck finding a job or have had a hard time in school while my sisters work good jobs, do good in school, etc. Have you had problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just about everyone has. These are some tough times for people. I always feel like we are behind in alot of things too.
    If you are looking for a job ou should try contacting catholic charities. They can help you find work. I hope you have some good luck here soon
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• At times. I did some things in the wrong order and it took me years to get my life all straightened out. When I finished college I had been married and divorced twice and was a single mom. Graduating from college, finding a good job, and remarrying all happened the same month my oldest started to kindergarten - it was a real turning point for me. I no longer feel behind. If you keep your head up and make a plan for your life you can get there too. GL!
    Anonymous

• Yes, with the economic slump my husbands line of work has gone to hell and he is now unemployed and there are no jobs for him. We look daily and nothing.

Lots of death on my side of the family over the last year.

I always feel behind in everything but thats part of my nature. I tend to try and hurry things along that cant necessarily be hurried and so then I feel behind or like Im screwing up.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yep, when it rains it pours. But, nothing not even good times last forever..the bad ones will pass eventually.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• We are behind now. My husband got hurt twice at work. The second time he reinjured the same knee and has been off work since late August. We are in the middle of a legal battle just to get the Worker Comp checks started.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 3:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2009