What do you think of the Olsen twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think that they are A LOT more pretty now that they are grown. I thought they were ugly kids...lol (sorry if that is mean)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think they're creepy.... And yes, when they were on Full House, I thought they were pretty hideous too. They look better now, but they still creep me out. Huge heads and teeny tiny bodies, and they always look so deflated... Like they don't know how to smile.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• i think they dress like homeless ladies. with clothes that are like 10000X to big for them and ratty looking. I wish they would just try to present themselves in a more normal light...
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 1:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think their fashion sense sucks. I wish they would have kept doing acting!!! I think they are awesome and I wish I could meet them someday.
    Anonymous

• I think they want to be normal, nobody-knows-them girls and that is why they dress the way they do. Like they are trying to hide under clothes 10 sizes too big for them. IDK, they seem nice and quiet, a breath of fresh, clean air compared to the Britney and Mileys of the world.
    Anonymous

• I don't care about their clothes. I like that they actually worked for their millions and then decided to go on to college. How many celebrities (young ones) go to college? Not many. I have a lot of respect for them. They are a lot less trashier than most of young Hollywood.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Compared to Britney Spears and many many other celebrity kids, the Olsen twins are amazing. I thought they were really cute on full house esp. until season 4. I thought they were agly when they were between the ages 5 and 10. Well, not really ugly, they had some really beautiful moments. Anyway, now I think they deserve the money the have and I think the way they dress, like ANON:50 said, is because they don't like being recognised on the street.

That's exactly why I wouldn't want my kid in showbiz. The Olsen twins' parents decided that their 6-month-old babies would be actresses. Ashley has said she's lucky because their first experience (full house) was a great one- they got to meet people they still consider as family- but they didn't get to live as kids and she'd prefer it if their parents hadn't decided for her to be an actress. Mary-Kate has said that she likes acting and she'll keep acting (Ashley has quit) but she'd
    Anonymous

• like it even more if she had lived a normal childhood. Both twins have said they’d NEVER put their kids in showbiz because it’s an ugly place for a child and showbiz kids have to grow up way too fast.

I blame whatever is wrong with kids in showbiz on their parents. Like Britney Spears. She’s a mess, but I really think it’s not her fault.
    Anonymous

• I liked them on Full House but can't stand them now. They look like homeless people most of the time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think it is funny that no one has mentioned their coke addictions in this thread yet... Am I the only one who read those stories? About how their dad went through their stuff on their 18th birthday and found a bunch of coke in MK's things, and that's why she was sent to "treatment"? NOT b/c of an "eating disorder"...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2009