Work at home jobs?

Does anybody know of any legit work at home opportunities that don't cost money to get started? If so, please share. I'm in desperate need of it. Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• ya im interested in this also,Hope you get some good answers =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Hey ladies :-)

www.WAHM.COM/FORUM is a great place to find 'jobs" and those you don't want to pay for. A home "Business/Opportunity" is always going to have some sort of cost. I have one with AMERIPLAN. There is no cold calling, parties or products to sell and for December you can start with ONLY $25. I encourage you to check out some info. YOu can contact me directly 678-823-0523 and you can also listen to a quick info call 951-262-1118 to just see if you might be interested.

We have some big companies associated with us like; WalMArt, Target, CVS, WalGreens, Sears, JC Penny's, etc... 

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• www.alpineaccess.com
    www.cloud10.com
    www.westworkathomeagent.com

All are legit....you need a newer model computer with certain specs and u will have to invest $30 for a headset.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I work for kgb_ you may have seen their commercials on tv. It is super easy, just requires time. You ARE an independent contractor and DO receive a 1099 from them. Go here for information including pay ~~>> KGB_ <~~ and btw... I get NOTHING for you signing up, just a little lighter work load witn a new agent! I am happy to help if you have questions.

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I am an independent contractor with Compass. As a Compass Representative I have a passion to help women with affordable coaching and personal development programs. Its like talking to your girlfriends, listening and offering solutions so they can live their best life. Take a look at http://www.fallintoyou.com and browse through and see if our mission connects with your passion. Message me for more information.
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 8:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 9 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

**It's not free to get started, BUT it's ONLY $1 until December 22nd.**
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!
    www.BEHOMENOW.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Feel free to subscribe to iMom News. Great work from home info and it's free.. www.imomnews.com
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2009