a question about the season?

why cant people be nice even this time of year?i mean the people i am talking about should be thankful. they havent lost there jobs or homes ...and are still content but why is it that some people are persistanly jerks no matter what?a friendly hi!or even a nod of the head?i just dont get it?or are some people just out right mean>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• This time of the season it really hard for people. Especialy the hip about buy this and get that. Some don't have family to go to. This is the highest time of the year that suide happens. I try and be nice and hope for it back. But some feel totally different about that. I also know some people don't want others to bug them.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why people are so mean either. And yeah, you would think people would try a little harder this time of year, but of course more people are even more stressed out because of all the pressure of the holidays and trying to measure up to what they think is expected. Besides that, I have found - and much to my dismay - that most people are just mean.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I'm stressed to the max this time of year and this year is even worse than normal. But I don't take it out on others and I still get bad treatment. At this point, I just want to stay in bed until after New Years.
    Anonymous

• this time of year is suppose to be happy but our society has hijacked christmas and made it a very stressful time of year, also you dont know their story, maybe they have lost some one close to them this year and its going to be their first holiday without mom or dad or their husband or wife, maybe their brother or sister ya know? maybe this year is even harder for them, for them it maybe a very depressing time of year and your holiday cheer is only making it worse (not saying you shouldnt be cheery but you see what im saying)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2009