Baby Towels....

So my "little" guy is I think too big for all of the baby towels with the hoods - he's 28 inches and 21 lbs. Are there in-between towels, or should I use the same towels my husband and I use??
Thanks!!!

amw529

Asked by amw529 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• use the baby towels. they're softer then regular towels
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I never used baby towels. I always used the full sized. I found it easier and cozier to wrap them up in a big towel.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my daughter has a couple "in-between" towels lol. she has a couple that go over her head and have the hoodie. she is about 26 lbs and a few inches taller.
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• i use big towels too they can be soft too just buy a couple soft ones for him
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 2:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have some "toddler" towels that have the hoods, but I also do use regular adult towels.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• When my first got too big for baby towels, I just washed our big ones in Dreft, and it worked fine. I will say if you sew or know someone who does, they can actually make a bigger "baby" towel with a hood. My mom does this with soft fleece like material and sews a hood on the corner of the "towel". It works so well.
    Anonymous