I know, I know you love your bf/husband, but???

Do you feel your life would be worse or better if you stayed with your ex???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO

Answer by missanc at 3:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Worse. He was abusive.

Answer by louise2 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I escaped with my life. Barely... do I need to say more?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I am currently married... I do not have an ex-husband.
    I can not answer the question the way it is worded because for me that is absurd.

Had you asked "do you think you would have been better off marring your ex-boyfriend" Id say no... he is an ex-boyfriend and never got to the point of being my husband for a reason.

I find the question aimed towards weak women. If an ex is an ex it is for a reason... and why would you be soooo rude as to think he is better than who you chose... unless you do not think you chose well.
    Anonymous

• MUCH worse... He was an abusive alcoholic. I don't know how I managed to last for 8 years in that marriage.

People are usually exes for a reason...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My ex was also abusive...so I would be dead if I stayed.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• To be honest I really don't know if it would have been better or worse but I'm glad that I didn't find out because I'm happy with the life I have now.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think things would've been deffinately different, and I think in a lot of ways better. I'm currently contemplating that scenario, because I am very much in love with my ex. The only reason we're not together now is because we were always dating someone else, not talking, or what have you. A lot of people say "If it didn't happen then, it wasn't supposed to happen" .. I don't believe in fate and I don't believe in destiny. Therefore, I can't honestly say that I agree with what they say. I am married, I do love my husband, but in a lot of ways I would rather be with my ex. I think a lot of things would be better. I hate saying that, I feel guilty for even thinking it, but the truth is the truth.
    Anonymous

• Well I don't have an ex-husband and all my ex-boyfriends are from HS when boys will boys and men will be boys.... Looks like Hubby is the clear winner.

Also, when I first read the question, I read, " I know you love your bf/husband's butt." Gee, I need better glasses. HA HA HAHA
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Worse, I would now be a grandmother & have a deadbeat stepson.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 4:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2009