Not your favorite.... but simply easier

there is a post about having a favorite child.... and a comment made about no understanding the idea of having a favorite. SO with that in mind let's re-phrase the question and ask:

Is one of your children much easier to parent than the others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter was a much easier baby, but now can be a moody pre-teen, whereas my son just needs a snuggle to fix anything. They each have the moments, good and bad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• That changes as they do. Some kids are easy as toddlers and some fly through the teens without much hassel. My kids are 23,19,16,4 and 3. They all have had moments when they were harder and easier than other times. My easy baby for instance is much fussier as a 16 yr old than my 23 and 19 yr olds were. As for the original question, I love my children with the same intensity for each, but in different ways as they are different people.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my son whom doesnt see close to me is harder to make conversation with and makes it hard for me to tell him stuff and therefore doesnt listen. my second son was born and the inlaws made his life hard by hating on him, my daughter was born and that was my first girl, my last son is 3 now and we love them all the same but there's a rise and low on this affection.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes, my middle child is much easier to parent then my oldest.
    My youngest is kinda inbetween the other two.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have easier moments with my son because he is older so when my daughter, who is a baby, naps, he and I can do an activity together or I talk to him while I'm folding laundry. I don't have to hold him or keep him out of things like I do with her. I have easier moments with my daughter when I put her to bed at night because she is typically easier to get to sleep than my son who just wants to keep on playing. My daughter is a more stubborn baby than my son was. It just depends on the day, the child and what it is we're doing.
    Anonymous