Friend on Cafemom being abused by her husband, I can't do anything, can I?

I know a woman on Cafemom who had admit that her husband hits her, threatens to hurt their kids, drinks a lot and she has sex with him so that he doesn't hurt her.

She won't leave him because she is so caught up in this world and his lies about how he's so sorry and he'll never do it again and so on.

I am so scared for this woman and her kids, but I can do NOTHING, she can't be convinced to leave - what can I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Who are "they"?

I mean, who is going to force everyonbe to start depicting santa as green?

"They" are who?
    Anonymous

• (OMG sorry sorry sorry that answer was for a different question - sorry!!!)
    Anonymous

• Pray
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Are you sure she is telling the truth, and I don't know if you can help someone who doesn't want it. What a sad situation
    Anonymous

• Well the minute she share this info with you she reported a crime and you are an accessory after the fact. If there were not children involved, I would say let her learn from her own mistakes but since there are children involved I would collect all of her e-mails, phone calls and what have not and turn them to CPS for investigation.

Somebody needs to do what is right by the children who are powerless, voiceless victims in this mess. For her to stay with that monster is her own decision but for her to put her kids in danger is another story. If she is your friend, you need to make that call to protect your friend's children as she is currently unable or unwilling to do it herself. Kid's safety is priority your friends hurt feelings are secondary to protecting the kids.

She is caught up in a mess but the children don't have a choice, they need help and they need it right away. If your friend lied that's on her but for
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I agree with bebita. There are children involved so if you have anything you can print out and turn over the CPS, do it.
    Anonymous