juvenile warrant

WHat is it ?

I was looking at the jail site for our county ( something I sometimes do ) ..and seen our neighbors are in there ...

Now we found out that the guy is a perv and a child molestor....and yet they have like 12 kids who live there with them...does it have something to do with that...or is it something like one of the kids got into trouble and the parents are at fault?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know of a juvenille that had a warrant out for his arrest, once he turned himself in there was no longer a juvenille warrant. He had commited a felony, hence the warrant.
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 5:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I would think a juvenile warrant would be a warrant on a juvenile---someone who is not an adult legally.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• i know that is why i dont understnad it...both of these people are in their 30s
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2009