shakeable mp3 player

Ok I ordered an 8GB shakeable mp3 player off of ebay -- it was suppose to be new, but when I plugged it in to put my songs and stuff on it, there were alreayd a few songs on there ( what a girl wants, barbie girl) and a picture of mickey mouse .....and it wont let me put any music on it...I tried to contact the person I got it from -- he even has a 99.9 % positive feedback....it doesnt really even bother me if someone else had it before becuase by looking at it, you cant tell....but how do I put music on it ???

Right now I ... plug it in and go to my computer, and the box pops up for it, I try to drag songs onto it ( I do everything like I did with my old one) but it says unable to/access denied.....and it says unable to delete the things that are already there

any ideas...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it's like the one I have, it has a memory stick in the bottom, right? If worse comes to worse, just replace the memory stick and you should be fine.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• nooo. no memory stick ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2009