Uh oh..One year old found her nose and has been digging away. What do I do? Lol

Yep. She's putting it in her mouth too. Oh no!

dani2780

Asked by dani2780 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• haha there's nothing you can do. If you tell them to stop they just do it more because they see they get a reaction out of you. I used to laugh at my daughter when she did it, i couldn't help it lol just leave it alone thats all you can really do.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My almost three year is always picking her nose, when I tell her to stop she says but mom there is something up there. It is really cute, I send her to bathroom to pick her nose then make her wash her hands.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• With ours I held a tissue up to their nose and said "blow", I told them I wanted to see what they had in there. It worked, they have been blowing their noses ever since...
    One of them still liked to pick though,lolol Your post was cute!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Ignore it. The more you bring attention to it, the more she will dig for gold.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2009